Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Another week has gone by, and I for one can't wait for the weekend. My 3 year old got an eye injury over the weekend (thought he had pink eye at first, that was no fun), and my husband has been working extra extra late hours so this has not been a great week for my personal life. Thursday's means its time for my weekly link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, who if you're not reading you should be. So here it is, my Thursday Thoughts.



  • Our scare with pink eye made me look into how to sanitize your makeup, which seems simple enough. I'll have to give it a try and report back to you guys. Have any of you tried it? Will it damage your makeup if you do it to often? I may have to ask a Makeup Artist.
  • My Ipsy bag is "suppose" to arrive today, but I'm not holding my breath. I actually got a good bag this month so I'm really anxious to get it. I'm guessing I won't get it till Monday judging by my tracker, but I could get really really lucky right? Edit: According to my tracker it is out for delivery, color me surprised!
  • I'm making way better progress with this month's empties than I originally anticipated. Some things I figured I'd use up this month and then there's been a few that I was surprised I finished, like a lotion. Man, lotion takes me forever to get through, I don't get how people can go through a bottle a month.
  • Comic Con is about a month away and I haven't even started on my costume yet. I'll probably hit the fabric store this weekend and get the stuff for part of costume #1 and actually focus on making it. I am just really unmotivated for some reason.
  • We now have a Facebook Page now, come on over and check it out! I'll try and share different content on it from the Google+ Page, but there will probably be some overlap. Now to make a Twitter account and I'll just about have everything. Not sure if there will ever be a YouTube channel, is that something you guys would be interested in?
  • My first Mani Monday was a huge success, I'm excited for the next one I've got planned. Another simple one that looks amazing. Now to just pick two colors, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment