Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

September! Fall is almost upon us, is anybody else super excited? As much as I like the warm weather I'm 400% done with the 100 degree weather we've been having and I'm ready for sweater weather. But it's Thursday so that means I'm linking up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts. Let's get started!


Oh my god, is anybody else so glad August is over? August was a friggin nightmare month for me minus a few good days. I'm just 10000% done with August and I'm hoping September goes smoothly and I don't get any more wrenches thrown at me. Or at least all my medical stuff starts going smoothly. Like I can handle stress in the other aspects of my life but I really can't take anymore in regards to my health. I meet my new Doctor this month and that's really stressing me out and I'm dealing with the full force of the second injection's side effects right now so I feel really burned out if that makes sense. Being chronically ill is exhausting and takes up so much of my time, I'm ready to get better


Oh man, this is another two Birchbox month and I already got the special box this month! The post on it will be up this weekend, but I seriously an so happy I got it and am digging it. Plus I took a sneak peek at my actual box this month and it is OMG amazing! I hope it actually contains what my sneak peek showed, otherwise I will sit down and cry like a baby my box is that good.


I did this last fall but I'm starting my end of the year Project Pan again. trying to finish stuff off and make room for all the new goodies I'll be getting in 2016. This year I divided up between makeup and skincare/hair care items, so there's a lot of items this time compared to last year. I'll do a full post on it either this weekend or beginning of next week but I've already made great progress on the basket on the right.

All of my posts from tomorrow through Monday will be queued up because I am going on VACATION! After having to cancel my summer vacation not once but twice I am finally going away! I won't be doing any social media, answering emails, doing bloggy stuff, anything until Tuesday because I'm on vacation! Can you tell I'm excited to take an actual vacation? Because I super am.

No comments:

Post a Comment