Monday, March 3, 2014

Product Review: ELF Zit Zapper

There are few things I love more than great products for a great value. I hate paying big bucks for something that barely works, and I'm betting you are the same way. I recently bought a ridiculous amount of ELF (Eyes Lips Face) cosmetics during their half off of everything sale, so expect to see a ton of reviews of their products.


One that I will be reordering for sure is the ELF Essentials Zit Zapper, which costs only $1! I had heard how amazing it was so I just had to give it a try and holy smokes does it do the job well! My face is currently giant zit free because of this sucker, I kid you not. You apply it once a day and within a few days the zit will be gone! I've had smaller zits gone the next day, which is amazing! I struggle with acne due to some hormone issues, so something cheap that actually works is a blessing.

Here's the blurp you'd find if you went to the online page, "Zap zits away with the unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor. This special clear roll-on formula helps to fight and prevent acne, reduce redness and swelling, minimize pore size and clear skin." Sounds awesome, right? The roller ball keeps you from applying to much formula at once, which is both economic and smart. And for only a buck, you have to try this! You can purchase it at ELF Essentials Zit Zapper or certain stores carry it (Target does for sure, Walgreens sometimes, and I've heard Walmart does as well). Go give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment