Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Hello and welcome to another Thursday Thoughts! I know I've been really sporadic with my blogging lately and I owe everybody an apology. Hopefully things will go a bit smoother on my end and we can get back to daily posts. So let's link up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her weekly Thursday Thoughts!


Wow, can you believe its already November? Thanksgiving is coming up, which means lots of food and getting together with the family. What's your favorite Thanksgiving goodie? I love pumpkin pie, and this year I'm making a chai spiced pumpkin pie with a maple infused whip cream. Or at least that's the plan. Giving it a test run in the next day or two.


I have made awesome progress on my project pan. I've hit pan on all the eyeshadows and actually finished one up completely. I have less than a week left on the highlighter shade I've been using and the eyebrow wax will be done by the end of the month for sure. I can't believe how much I've actually managed to use up, especially with how many eyeshadows I had going on. Pretty sure I'll have finished another one by the end of the month too.


If you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen all the different makeup and special effects looks I did during the month of October. But did you know I actually got to model for an advertisement? That's me in the poster! As you can see, I was super excited to get my picture taken next to my professional photo. Today Downtown Hillsboro, tomorrow Paris!

Health wise I'm doing better in some regards and worst in others. I've got some tests coming up soon so I'll talk more about what's going on after all of that is done. But I'm almost done with the Lupron, just an injection tomorrow and then another next month. I can say for sure that while it has helped I would never in a million years do it again. I may do a follow up post once I'm completely done and talk about what a nightmare this has all been.

No comments:

Post a Comment