Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Hello and welcome to another installation of Thursday Thoughts, my weekly link up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. Let's jump right in shall we?


First, Happy Thanksgiving to my readers who celebrate Thanksgiving! I'll be spending the day with my husband's family and making way to much food. Not really planning on doing any shopping but we'll see.


After not finding a planner I liked for a price I liked (seriously, who pays $60+ for a planner?!?) I decided I'd make my own this year. I'm about halfway done with it I think, if people are interested in it let me know and I'll add it to the download section once I've finished it. I've also been making a bunch of cute stickers for it, though that picture is seriously bad. And upside down in retrospect. But whatever, it happens.


I still can't get over how pretty the November box was, I wish all the boxes were this nice looking. Some of them are super ugly, sorry Birchbox. And speaking of Birchbox, I have some Black Friday codes for you. If you are Aces you can use the code ACESONLY to save 30% off your order, and if you are just a subscriber you can use the code BIGDEAL to get 25% off. I'll be taking advantage of that 30% off code for sure.

I don't know about where you live but here it has been FREEZING! And I mean that literally. Right now it is 24 degrees F, which is 8 degrees below freezing. I have a heater set up a literal foot away from me just so it's warm enough to type up this blog post. Sometimes I regret setting my desk up by the giant window in my 70's era apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment