Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm Review


Everybody needs at least one good lip balm in their beauty arsenal, and boy have I found an amazing one. It's a little more (ok, a lot more) than I typically spend on lip balm, but this stuff is amazing! What am I raving about? The Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm, which is $12 on their site (link can be found here) though you may be able to find it cheaper if you do some looking online. What makes this better than all the other lip balms I own? Lasting power for one, this product is THICK so you don't need a lot and you don't have to reapply often. I'm sitting here eating a snack and drinking a smoothie and I can still feel it on my lips. The scent actually smells like mojitos (also comes in unscented for those who don't like fragrances), which is refreshing and perfect for getting me in a sunny day mood. I don't detect a flavor, which is fine by me, just means less junk on my skin.

mojito lip balm.
The formula boosts "fatty acid absorption technology", which is something I've never seen on other products. According to their site, this allows the product to start working instantly and will provide a layer of protection throughout the day. It is a little sticky, sort of like a lip gloss, but really not bad and the less you apply the less sticky it is. This will definitely be a permanent stay in my makeup bag, my lips feel amazing already from it. The size isn't bad at all, about as long as a tube of lipstick (according to the tube there is .35 oz of lip balm in it) so it won't take up a ton of space unlike the tin of lip balm I've been using. Have you tried this product yet? If so, what were your thoughts?


The image above is directly from the Malin+Goetz website.

No comments:

Post a Comment