Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday Thoughts (I'm Back!!)

Oh my goodness, that hiatus took much longer than I expected. I still don't have a working laptop (so not happy about that), but my wonderful husband surprised me the other day by clearing out a space to set up my desktop in a permanent spot so I can blog on a regular basis again. So now without further ado lets get going on my Thursday Thoughts! For those who don't know, Thursday Thoughts is a weekly link up from Jen from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. Go check her blog out, I read it on a daily basis.

- My July Ipsy bag finally arrived today, with only 7 days left in the month. I'm giving serious thought to canceling my Ipsy subscription and switching over to Birchbox, this super slow and always late shipping is grating on me

-My husband and I just celebrated our wedding anniversary last Monday. I can't believe we've been married for seven years, it feels both longer and like it just happened. Here's to another 7+ years darlings!

-As much as I like summer I'm officially ready for sweater weather. Anybody else feeling that way too? I'm just sick of the heat and humidity already.

-I've got a ton of posts to write this week, I should be set for the next 2 weeks I think. That's the problem with being on hiatus for almost 3 months, I have a ton of catching up to do. I have several Ipsy bags to review, monthly empties to write up, product reviews, and a tutorial or two. Thank goodness my busy week is almost over, I should have plenty of time to write and write and write.

-I'll leave this post with a question for you, the readers. Would you rather see makeup/nail tutorials or how to make bath/beauty product tutorials? 

No comments:

Post a Comment