Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Greeting and salutation! Another week is almost done, and July with it. I'm joining Jen of Rambling of a Suburban Mom for her weekly Thursday Thoughts, if you haven't read her blog I highly suggest it. So without further ado, here are my Thursday Thoughts!




  • Best Beauty for my Buck is on Pinterest! If you look to the right of this post you should see my Pinterest Widget (if you don't see it please let me know in the comments). I'll be pinning all my posts and probably DIY projects I'd like to attempt for this blog. 
  • Best Beauty for my Buck also has a Google+ page! I'll be posting updates on when blog posts go up as well as exclusive behind the scenes content and a look into my daily life. Eventually I'll figure out how to make a widget for it and place it on the right but until then here's the link.
  • Trying to break out of my comfort zone and do more nail art instead of just plain, painted nails. I'm lucky in that my husband lets me paint his toes so I'm getting lots of practice. Loving dots right now, they're just so cute and summery.
  • Ipsy sneak peaks will be coming up next week, really hoping for a good August bag after a disappointing July bag. The one spoiler that's been already released though has me excited, but I'll wait to post about that until all the spoilers are out so I can do one big post.
  • I can't wait for Fall, I'm ready for sweaters and deep plum lipstick and hot cocoa. What Fall beauty item are you most looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment