Friday, July 25, 2014

May 2014 Empties

I know it is now July so this is SUPER late but I've been computerless for longer than I expected. Sorry for the extra long hiatus, things should be back to my regular schedule now.


Wow, was it just me or did May go by really quick? I managed to get through 13 items, holy cow! I made it a goal to use certain items as much as I could in an attempt to use them up, so getting through this many things really made me happy.


Up and Up Body Wash: Not repurchasing This was bought during the winter when my skin was super dry. I really liked it but I'm ready for something different for summer. Maybe next Winter I will pick up more.

Pantene Shampoo: Not repurchasing I didn't really like this, didn't seem to do anything for my hair. I mainly got it because it was on sale for like $3.

Up and Up Deep Cleaning face wash: Repurchase I love this stuff, I've been using it for years. I need to make a trip to Target and pick more up soon. For the review I did of the Up and Up brand look here


Calgon body spray: Not repurchasing This was the last in the set of body sprays I received years and years ago. So glad to be done with them!

Mary Kay lip mask: Not repurchasing While it did the job well, the price is just waaaaay to high for me

Pumice Stone: Repurchase I actually broke it in half, which surprised me! I buy these at the dollar store because I like to replace them every few months anyways so this isn't a big deal.


ELF Makeup Removal Pen: Not Repurchasing I already did a review of this product, which you can read here, so I won't write a lot about it other than it sucked. A lot.

Mary Kay Eyeliner in Granite: Not Repurchasing I actually really liked the color and the quality of the liner, I just hated how expensive it was. So I'll have to look around and see if I can find a cheaper dupe somewhere else.

ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black: Not Repurchasing I know many, many beauty bloggers who swear by this product, but I HATED it. Once it hit eyeshadow it would clog up and that'd be the end of it. After only a few uses the thing dried completely up, even though I stored it upside down to help prevent that from happening. I got it as a package deal with other things I really wanted for a REALLY good deal so I didn't really spend any money on it

Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm: Not Repurchasing I have no idea what color this was, I forgot to write it down before I threw it away. I actually really liked it and would repurchase if I could but it was one of those limited edition things that's no longer offered. I may try and find an acceptable dupe this fall since it was a purple color and was more of a sweater weather color on me.


Foil Samples: I'm going to combine these into one post since there were just little samples. The shampoo wasn't bad but not something I'd buy unless it was on sale for a really good price. The DHC eye cream made me break out if it touched anywhere but right under my eyes so I won't be tracking down more. And I like the DHC Cleansing Oil, like a lot. Luckily I already had some so I don't need to go out and track it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment