Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Wow, it feels like forever since I've done a Thursday Thoughts. Let's get back into doing these regularly shall we? For my new readers out there, this is my weekly link up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom where I talk about what's going on behind the screen.


Let's start off with some good news, the 6 months of Lupron (a type of chemotherapy) was super successful! Just got my result in the other day from my last ultrasound and everything looked super clean, my remaining ovary looks teenie and healthy, and all the fibroids inside my uterus have shrunk down to practically nothing. Fingers crossed that I get to spend a few years in peace before I'm back to square one and needing to do some sort of treatment again.


I went browsing at my local Marshall's the other day and I found a ton of awesome stuff that I didn't buy unfortunately. My Marshall's is hit or miss on good deals but I found Glamglow, H2O+, Estee Lauder, and the most amazing purse ever! Seriously, is this not the best bag? And it was only $10! I keep debating going back and getting it. If it was bigger I'd buy it in a heartbeat for sure.


My Pan that Palette project is going really well so far. I finished an eyeshadow (bringing my total to 20% of the palette done) and hit pan on 3 different shades this month. That's some pretty serious progress! I'd like to finish 2 more shades and hit pan on 2 other shades during the month of February, which may be a bit ambitious but I think I can do it. If I can finish 30 more shadows my the end of the year I'll have reached my goal on this palette, so I really need to try and finish as many pans a month as possible. Anybody else doing a Project Pan or Pan that Palette this year/month? Tag me on Instagram, I'd love to see your progress!


I have so many reviews in the works right now, so don't be surprised if there are a few double post days for the next week or so. But I'll go ahead and go a quick mini review of everything from my last Ulta haul minus the Micellar water (that review is next week). The H2O+ body wash set was on super sale and clearance so I only paid like $4 for it. They all smell amazing and the one I'm currently using lathers really well. I'm pretty impressed with them and I may go buy those H2O+ body washes from Marshall's I found the other day ($3 each!). The Soap and Glory lotions are amazing oh my gosh, I am in love! My hands are so soft from the Hand Food lotion and the Righteous Butter has really helped with my son's dry skin. The pink tube is a mascara by Essence and is my absolute favorite, I really need to do a full review on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment