Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Another week has gone by, summer is slowly coming to an end. I for one am ready for cooler weather, this summer was way to hot for my taste. Thursday means Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, if you aren't reading her blog you really should be.



  • I've been doing a lot of reading and research into how to run this blog better and more efficiently. I highly recommend reading Blog Inc by Joy Deangdeelert Cho if you have your own blog, there is something in there for everybody no matter what stage they're at. I'll be slowly implimenting some changes to both the look and how I run this blog so keep your eyes open for exciting things ahead!
  • One new change I'm excited about is my new update schedule. From now on Best Beauty for my Buck will be updating Monday through Saturday! That means an extra Tuesday post each week, which will from hence forth be known as Tutorial Tuesdays. Each week I'll show you how to make your own bath and beauty products.
  • I'm hoping to find time this weekend to sneak away and see Guardians of the Galaxy, has anybody else seen it yet? I'm a huge Marvel fan so I've been eagerly anticipating this movie for a while now. And Vin Diesel as Groot cracks me up to no end.
  • Anybody else massively underwhelmed with this month's Ipsy selection? I haven't seen what I'm getting yet but I'm not holding my breath. The only things I'm excited to maybe get is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, the Glam Glow mask, and that dry shampoo. Everything was was just....meh. This may very well be my last month unless something seriously wows me.
  • I've recently gotten into nail art and am having a blast looking at all of the creative nails on Instagram. So far the only thing I've attempted are polka dots (way easier than they look) and colored tips. But I'm looking to try my hand at something a bit harder next paint job. Who does nail art? Any tips or tricks you'd like to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment