Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday again, so you know what that means. I'm linking up with Jennifer of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts Link Up.


  • First things first, the blog his 1,000 page views over the weekend, whoohoo! I am so proud of this blog and I can't believe how much it has grown over the last 2 months. As I promised earlier this month I'll be running a giveaway in September to celebrate. I'm thinking I'll do some of my favorite items for the giveaway. Stay tuned for more details in the next few weeks.
  • I've been nominated three times for the Leibster award, which is very exciting! I'll do my post on it next week, but basically it's an award bloggers give to new blogs that they think are awesome and will go far. I'm super honored to have been nominated three times, and I can't wait to write about it.
  • In addition to the Google+ Page, the Facebook Page, and the Pinterest Board, we now have a Twitter account for this blog. The Twitter will be more of my everyday beauty musings and RTs of things I think you'll like in addition to blog updates. Wow, that is a lot of social media accounts! What do you guys think of them so far?
  • Blogger has been acting funny, so if I'm not responding to comments or a page is loading weird that's why. I'm trying to go through each post and check that everything is working OK but it is slow progress. If you see something wrong (broken link, not loading picture, comment that hasn't been responded to after a day) please contact me and let me no so I can fix the problem.
  • I'll be planning out my blog posts for September soon, is there any product you want me to review or topic you'd love to hear my opinion on? Feel free to send in suggestions, I love hearing them.
  • I can't believe it will be September next week, August went by so quickly! But I am very ready for fall colors and fashion. I've been staring lovingly at my favorite boots and plum colored lipstick for the last week. What fall trends are you ready for?

No comments:

Post a Comment