Monday, May 5, 2014

New Features and an Update

Hello! I hope everybody had a great weekend, I know I did. I'd like to take a minute and talk to you about some new features on Best Beauty for my Buck and a sneak peak into things to come. First though I'd like to thank you all for reading, I can't tell you how thrilled I am that people are enjoying reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

Ok, down to the nitty gritty. The Contact Me page is up and running! I'm super proud of myself for figuring out how to make one and I'm digging how it looks right now. So if you've been wanting to drop me a line now is your chance, just click on the Contact Me tab located above. The Archives and FAQ are still under construction, but my goal is to have the archives up and running by this weekend and the FAQ up by the weekend after that.

I'm attempting to solidify my update schedule, but for now there will for sure be a new Weekend Tips and Tricks every Saturday morning. My goal is to have a new post every Monday and Thursday, but my update schedule may be less than precise this month. I will ideally be posting a product review an informative article, but we'll see how it works out.

Thank you for your patience during all the page construction and hiccups and if you find a broken link or something that doesn't work please let me know so I can get it fixed ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment