Saturday, May 10, 2014

Weekend Tips and Tricks

Greeting! I don't know about you guys but I'm so ready for this weekend. I'm the mother of a three year old little boy and I love the little drawings he makes me every year. Here are some tips and tricks to help your life run a little bit smoother.

Tip #1: Lip and cheek stains will last longer during the upcoming hot (and sweaty) months. Just make sure you practice applying them before you wear them out and about. Nobody wants blotchy clown cheeks right before that big date.

Tip #2: It takes about a teaspoon of sunscreen to properly cover your face, so make sure you're applying enough to get the job done.

Tip #3: Your nails need to breathe too, just like your skin. My general rule is however long I had my nail polish on is how long I need to go sans polish. So if I had it on for 2 days, I'll keep them bare for 2 days. This gives your nails a chance to breathe and rejuvenate, to much polish with no breaks can lead to brittle and unhealthy nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment