Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

It's that time of week again for the Thursday Thoughts link up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, I had such a good time doing it last week I thought I'd make it a weekly feature. That means my usual thursday post will be either on Wednesday or Friday, which would you guys prefer? I will be posting tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. So without further ado, here are my Thursday Thoughts.


-My laptop died, again, so I will be working from my tablet for the next week or so assuming Chromebook replaces it. Any other Chromebook users out there who have had nonstop trouble with theirs? If they replace this it will be laptop number 3 and charger number 4 since December, crazy right?
- Allergy season means I'm discovering which of my eyeliners/mascaras are smudgeproof, so far I'm the most impressed with my CK One mascara I got free for my birthday. It survived the pool, allergies, and a nap without making me look like a raccoon. I'll have to do a full review of it later.
- I must have missed the announcement, but all June Ipsy subscribers will receive a NYX butter gloss. All 3 of the color options are great, so I'm super excited for my June bag already. Hoping June is more makeup heavy than May, or will at least have more makeup I can use.
- Speaking of makeup, there have been a ton of super cute products released lately! I'm dying to go splurge on some new items but I set a no buy rule for May and June so I can save some money. Oh well, there's always Christmas time specials right?
- Father's day is coming up and I have no idea what to get my husband. Maybe a travel mug with pictures of him and our son? And some skin care stuff for sure, summer is rough on his pale skin.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on a no buy too. Good luck! Also, those butter glosses are the best!

    sheeeeeelby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, you too! And the glosses look amazing, I can't wait to try them out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete