Friday, July 24, 2015

Today is the Big Day

If you stopped by yesterday you might have read that I was starting Lupron Depot as a way to treat my severe stage 4 endometriosis. The stars aligned just right and I should be getting my first dose today! I was actually expecting to have to wait till next week, so this was a very happy surprise. I'm obviously very nervous and anxious right now so there's no plans for an actual beauty blog post today. I may be feeling less anxious and more able to focus later on Friday (I write and queue up all my posts the night before they are published) so there might be one up later, but no guarantee. I'll write about how the actual first treatment goes in next week's Thursday Thoughts, hopefully everything will go smoothly and I'll feel fine. But for right now I need to focus 100% on my health and getting through this, so regular posts will resume on Saturday. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment