Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Wow, this may be the first Thursday Thoughts I've written on an actual Thursday instead of writing it the night before. I had a REALLY rough night (which I'll talk about it a bit), hence the later than usual posting. Any ways, as per my usual I am linking up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts weekly link up.


So I'm about a week into my first dose of Lupron, and it has not been a fun experience so far. The first month is the worst, and I knew that going into it, but everything hitting almost all at once was just to much for me to handle. I've had a headache since getting my injection and I've been feeling sick for the last few days as well. The hot flashes suck in this heat for sure, and I've started throwing up pretty much every meal I eat the last 2 days. My hair is falling out a bit and my pain level has easily doubled. This is just a lot to deal with, but I'm committed to doing all 6 doses and theoretically by month 2 I will be feeling better. Hopefully.


We went to IKEA the other weekend to pick up some stuff and the new items are starting to float in! These are some of their new mugs (or at least new to my store), I can't decide which I like the best. And have you heard about the new bulk candy section IKEA is adding to their food section? My store will get it this weekend, but we won't have time to go check it out till later in August. I personally can't wait for the new paper goods stuff to hit my store, that is quickly becoming my favorite section. Anybody else an IKEA fan?


Yesterday was National Lipstick Day, anybody do anything special? I wore one of my favorite shades and helped a friend pick out the perfect shade for her new dress and that was it. If I had realized beforehand it was National Lipstick Day I would have done a themed post about lipstick. Did anybody do a good sale? I was expecting a whole bunch and didn't really see any. Not that I need anymore lipstick. I want more lipstick but I really don't need anymore. Want vs need, the age old conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment