Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

It's October! I love Halloween so the start of October is always exciting. I've already put up the non-scary decorations (my 3 year old vetoed the scary stuff) and am planning everybody's costumes as I type. Thursday means it's time for my weekly link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts.



  • Firstly, I dyed my hair Wednesday night (so as I write this), the first time I've dyed it in four years. I picked a dark red color, check my Instagram for pics of how it looks. It's wet right now so I'm not sure what color exactly it turned out, so by time this publishes it'll be dry and awesome looking (hopefully).
  • Doing a bit of long term planning for this blog, what features would you like to see added? Sunday posts? Multiple times a day posts? Videos? Downloadable content? Q&A sessions? Let me know in the comments please.
  • Monday starts my monthly Mani Monday link up, excited for that for sure. If you want to participate I'll release the theme the Saturday before on my Twitter account for those who want an earlier scoop on it. But since this is October expect it to be themes accordingly.
  • New month means new Birchbox, I can't wait until the big reveal of what I got. I'm hoping for a facial moisturizer of some sort and maybe some hair stuff. But honestly I'll be happy with pretty much anything. The sneak peak they've released so far is of a bunch of lip things and they all look great so I have a feeling this will be a good box. I think the "theme" is fanfare, so things people love? I'll let you know if I hear anything else.
  • My no buy is officially over (yay!) and the first thing on my buy list is the new NYX lip crayons and probably one or two of their matte cream lipsticks. Pretty much all NYX products are 40% off at Ulta right now, through this weekend I believe, so now's the time to stock up if you like NYX products.

No comments:

Post a Comment