Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Last Thursday of October, and also the day before Halloween, who else is excited? As per usual, I'm joining up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her weekly link up.


  • Can you believe tomorrow is Halloween? The weather is looking nasty so I probably won't dress up while we take my son trick-or-treating, but he's excited to wear his Batman costume around for a whole day.
  • Friday will be a good mail day too, my Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette and a travel brush set should be here then and I can't wait to play with it. The sample palette I received this month from Birchbox was amazing, so I cannot wait to see all the other colors. Expect pictures on my Instagram as soon as they arrive. 
  • Speaking of makeup, I've been test driving some new foundation and powder for my own personal use and I'm super loving the Rimmel Stay Matte brand, has anybody else used it? Really liking how well it stays put and keeps me unshiny even during work days at the Taekwondo school. Next time Ulta has them on sale I'll be snagging an extra set for my makeup bag.
  • I'm thinking about doing a weekly roundup of blog posts every Sunday on my Facebook page to help people keep up with my blogging. I will make this Sunday a test day and see how well received it is.
  • Speaking of social media, this Monday is my next Mani Monday link up, so if you want a head start on the theme make sure you're following me on Twitter. I'll be posting the theme on Saturday and again on Sunday.
  • Its been raining nonstop pretty much all week, so I really need to buy some new rain boots. Anybody rocking really cute ones this year? I had black with rainbow polka dots last year, but they broke so I need new ones. My local Costco always has a really good selection of them, so I'm hoping to pick a pair up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment