- On the personal side, I just signed my son up for Taekwondo lessons at the school I work at. This is exciting for us, he'll be the second generation to take lessons there. I won't be his teacher for quite a while, I don't teach the little kid classes, so it'll be a nice change to just be the mom and enjoy his enjoyment.
- On a less fun personal not, the bug and I both have a well...a bug. Picked up a nasty cold so we're both gross right now. For some reason being sick makes my skin and lips really dry so I'm going through lip balm like crazy. Anybody else every experience this?
- Monday was my first hosted link up, this will be a monthly thing from now on I think. I may slowly add more link ups to this blog in the future, but right now once a month is good enough for me.
- Holiday makeup sets are finally being released, anybody pick one up yet? For the most part none of them are striking me, which is surprising. Maybe my budget conscience side is just not impressed by shiny new packaging and ridiculous prices. The makeup advent calendars are awesome and I'd totally buy one if they weren't $100. Makes my head hurt just to think about it.
- I've started doing Sunday posts, which was a step in the direction I want this blog to take. Eventually I'll be posting twice a day, but that probably won't happen till after all the holidays, we'll see. This blog is growing faster than I had anticipated, which I'm so thankful for. The support I've received has been amazing and I'm so glad I decided to do this.
- I updated the FAQs, and I'll work on the archives some more this weekend, I know I'm super behind on that. Slowly making headway through my to do list.
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Ah Thursday, we meet again. This has been a busy week for my household, and a good week for the blog. I'll talk more about that in a little bit though. Like always, I'm linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts link up.