Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

This week has gone by way to quickly, can anybody hook me up with an extra day please? I need about 14 more hours to get things done, that's not to much to ask is it? There never really seems to be enough hours in the day. Since its Thursday that means its time for my weekly link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, who if you're not reading you really should be.


  • Halloween is just around the corner! I'm so excited and I'm loving seeing all the great makeup people are posting on Instagram. Who still dresses up for Halloween? I may wear my Batgirl costume so my son and I match.
  • Trying lots of different skincare products this month, some really good, some not so good. When you buy stuff for your face, what do you look for? I'm a big fan of multi-taskers since my time is valuable to me, but sometimes I wonder if just focusing on one thing per product will give me better results.
  • Is anyone participating in NaNoWriMo this year? I always tell myself I'm going to do it then I get to busy and I blow it off. I want to try it this year but instead of chapters in a novel do blog posts. I really need to get back into queuing up posts a few days in advanced and with the holidays coming up I really need to build up a buffer so I'm not awake at 2 AM writing a post about eyeshadow. I'm pretty sure this is a terrible idea but I'm going to give it a try. Worst comes to worst I'll have a bunch of posts already done and I can relax a bit.
  • I keep eyeballing that Benefit Holiday Blush Palette and I may need to just go and pick one up. For $36 it is a great value and lets you try pretty much every blush Benefit makes plus their most popular bronzer and highlighter. Obviously they aren't full sized pans, but it takes forever to get through a blush anyways so size isn't a big deal. I may poke around and see what reviews I can dig up on it.
  • Speaking of holiday sets, have you guys seen the Urban Decay Naked Vault? That is one seriously huge set! If you have the money to get it it would be super neat to get, but I'm not dropping that much money on anything. But I can dream can't I? What's one product you would get if money was no option?

No comments:

Post a Comment