Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Another week, another Thursday. This week will be a quick one, not a whole lot going on right now. As usual I am participating in Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's Thursday Thoughts link up.


Oh man, Thanksgiving is coming up fast! I'll have that whole week queued up so I won't be able to respond to comments for emails till after that. Holidays are busy yo. I'll be doing the same for the week of Christmas as well, just to give you guys a heads up.


I'm working on a few makeup items for Project Pan, and I'm making really good progress so far. I finally hit pan on all four shadows in this Wet & Wild palette, how impressive is that? I actually have one item out of the four I chose completely done, and another almost done. Fingers crossed that I get everything finished this month.


The Birchbox book club book is a fantastic pick this time, I'm so excited to read it! Amy Poehler rocks, and her autobiography is bound to be a riot and moving and powerful all at the same time. Is anybody else reading it this month? I should have a review up of my thoughts in the next week or so.


So I've been testing out this mascara for the last month, and while I liked it at first it seems to have dried out pretty. It seems to be pretty clumpy right now, which is soooo not sexy. I've heard so many good things about this brand, so I'll try one of the other mascaras they've put out before I discount the whole line. What's your favorite mascara of all time? I loved the new Urban Decay one, Perversion, though the price makes me cringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment