Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Another week, another Thursday, you know what that means. Time for my weekly link up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts. Let's get started!


It's June finally, and the weather here has been pretty nice so it definitely feels like summer. And June means Father's Day as well, anybody else have a really hard time picking out Father's Day gifts for people? I feel like Father's day is way harder than like a birthday or Christmas. What are you getting the Dad's in your life?


I have some very exciting news to share with everybody. I have been accepted as a contributor on Birchbox.com! Very excited to be able to reach a whole new audience with my blog posts and what this means for my blog. I feel like over the last month all the hard work I've done for my blog has really started to pay off. Just really proud of myself and this blog right now. Now if only I could figure out how to get my RSS feed to sync with my contributor page, then I'd be really happy.


This is all that remains of my Project Pan Spring 2015. Well, actually just the lipstick and the eyeliner are left as of Wednesday afternoon. I actually finished a blush, I'm in shock. I've never ever finished off a blush in my entire life! The lip balm was exciting but I've finished those off before so it wasn't as big of a deal as the blush. The lipstick will hopefully be finished this month, I'm getting so sick of that particular shade. The eyeliner could either be really close to the end or have a ways to go, pencil liners are hard to tell. Some, like the Urban Decay ones, go all the way to the end while others have almost 2 inches of just wood at the end. I'm not bored of this liner, just ready to be done and moved on. I won't start another makeup Project Pan till probably the Fall, but I've unofficially started a nail polish Project Pan with just one color. I'll write more about that later I suppose.

Also in blog related news, we hit 12,000 page views the other day! And the Facebook Page hit 100 fans the other day as well, so a big week for the blog. I really need to do a giveaway, what kind of things would you want to see in the giveaway if I did do one this month? Like my five favorite things or a skincare package? Or even just a gift certificate to Ulta? Let me know what you would like to see down below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment