Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Another week, another Thursday, another weekly link up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts.


Firstly, sorry for no Wednesday update. I had a 16 hour day after only sleeping an hour and a half and I basically came home from my actual paying job and passed right out. Like half on the bed, clothes still on, super important conversation with my husband forgotten about level of passed out. I slept a glorious 13.5 hours after that, it was amazing.


I won a $20 gift card to Ulta from a fellow blogger (the wonderful Cassandra Morgan) last month, so when NYX went on sale I bought a few items I'd been eyeballing for a bit. They will all be reviewed probably next week, but for right now let me just say NYX is quickly becoming a favorite company of mine. I really need to try some of their non-lip products, what are your favorites from them? What do I need, help a makeup hoarder out.


I accidentally took a pictures of part of my bathroom counter, please tell me I'm not the only one who has some serious clutter/junk mess going on right now. I have a teenie tiny apartment bathroom, so any sort of clutter is awful. But this, this is crazy town level of clutter. So I'm shaming myself into fixing my mess.


I love when my phone makes little movies out of my pictures! This is a great clip of what went into the makeup look I did for the tape wing tutorial the other day. And in case anyone was concerned/worries, the super red eye is from allergies, not from crying or drugs or anything.

Jurassic World and Orange is the New Black season 3 open this weekend! I was going to see Jurassic World on Saturday but tickets sold out to my preferred time earlier this week. So instead I will binge watch the whole season of OitNB in a single weekend like I am intended to. Because if they didn't want you to binge watch they wouldn't put the whole season up at once.

My Birchbox should be here in the next few days, though without the Eyeko Fat Liner in it I'm not really looking forward to it. My sneak peak didn't wow me, so I'm guessing most of the box will go into the swap box after my post. Fingers crossed I win something good in their contest, but it looks like almost everybody is getting a crappy 10% off an order of $50+ code. Maybe I'll have a surprise Benefit item in my box from last month's contest, but again I doubt that. Birchbox needs to step it up a bit, I have a feeling a lot of people will be canceling this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment