Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday means one thing around here, my weekly link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts! And can anybody believe that it is really September already? I'm for one is very ready for warm drinks and comfy sweaters, so bring on the cooler weather!


  • I'll be running my very first runaway starting on Friday, which is both exciting and stressful! But I'm so thankful for all of the support I've received from everybody so this is a way for me to say thank you.
  • I just heard that MAC Cosmetics will be doing a Rocky Horror Limited Edition Set and I couldn't be more excited! While MAC is typically out of my budget range, I may have to make an exception this time. The collection should be out in October, anybody going to purchase it?
  • I just signed up for Birchbox, very excited to try it out for a bit. They seem to have really stepped up their game lately and the points system really is the best I think. I can't wait to get my first box!
  • Now that summer is basically over, I'll be slowly shifting my makeup to a cooler palette. I've been eyeballing some NYX soft matte lip creams and that new Simply Vamp line has my name all over it. Has anyone tried the new Simply line? There's Red, Nude, and Vamp and honestly they all look amazing! I'll be picking up some to review for sure. Speaking of NYX, I heard they were going to be carried at Target now, that's pretty sweet. I know what my Target gift card will be used for now.
  • I finally started working on my costume for Rose City Comic Con, looks like I'll be doing some all nighters to get finished. Best laid plans of mice and men I guess.

What fall trends are you guys most excited about right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment