Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weekend Tips and Tricks

This weekend is comic con weekend, so I'm super excited! I wait all year for this, I'm to excited to sleep right now. Let's get this party rolling!

Tip #1: That great deep conditioner you like to use in the shower? Put it in your hair before bed and you'll wake up to the softest and shiniest hair ever once you wash the mask off of it.

Tip #2: Just because you have oily skin does NOT mean you can never use moisturizer. Actually, many times the oil is an overcompensation from your skin to make up for dryness. Try an oil free moisturizer, it may make a big difference in how your skin looks and feels.

Tip #3: Using a nail base coat seems like an extra step, but it can not only help to prolong the life of your paint job but prevent certain colors from staining your nails. Making sure your nails are free from oil can also help prolong the life of your manicure.

Tip #4: Not exactly beauty related but I found this one helpful the other week and thought I'd share. Get superglue on your fingers? Vaseline rubbed in and left to soak will help break it down. It works slowly but it's easier on your skin that some of the alternatives. It was gentle enough I could use it on my 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment