Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

It is finally Fall here, my husband's birthday (and week long vacation from work) are right around the corner, and I'm slowly getting caught back up after a really rough month. This week is pretty awesome. And of course Thursdays are awesome anyways, because I get to right about what's on my mind instead of scouring the Internet for a price on some obscure lipstick I want to talk about. And like always, I'm participating in the weekly link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. Let's get this party started!



  • I've decided to start hosting my own link up, this one will be a monthly Mani Monday one. I'll post more details about it later, but basically on the first Monday of every month I'll have a themed Mani Monday and other bloggers can submit their take on my theme (like desserts or haunted). I may post the theme early on like Saturday via my Twitter account to give people more time to participate. Still working out the details
  • I'll be dyeing my hair probably next week, getting excited to do it. I use to dye my hair all the time in crazy colors, but them I got pregnant and had to stop for safety reasons. I won't be doing a funky color this time, but it won't be a naturally occurring hair color either. It will be a rich mahogany color, I may take pics of the process and post about it, I haven't decided yet.
  • My Instagram hit 100 followers today, yay! I'm so excited to be building up the social media accounts for this blog. I'll do some sort of giveaway once it hits 250 followers for sure.
  • My no buy is almost over, the first thing I'm going to buy are those new lip crayons by NYX. The Simply Vampy line has been calling my name since I first saw the announcement, can't wait to get my hands on them. This no buy was harder than I thought it would be, didn't help I picked the same month as the 21 Days of Beauty event at Ulta. I'll do some better planning next time.
  • I'm debating adding in a Sunday post, would you guys be interested in that? Right now I'm posting 6 days a week, so an extra day won't really add that much more work to my schedule. I may give it a try in October and see how it rolls.
  • Lastly, I'm looking for a really good eye cream. What are you using and why do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment