- Makeup companies are starting to release sneak peeks of their special holiday sets, anything you're specifically looking for? So far I'm not dying for anything, but that can change in a heart beat of course.
- Its finally almost sort of Fall here, yaaay! Time for some fall time colors. The new Essie Fall Collection is amazing, I love the deep, rich colors. I seriously need to pick up one of the ox blood colors that has been so popular lately, any suggestions?
- My son is finally feeling better. To elaborate on what I've briefly talked about, my son had an allergic reaction to his antibiotics and developed serum sickness from it. Made for a very long and very stressful week.
- I got my very first Birchbox this week, and I love it. I cannot wait for next month's box, its like Christmas! The Vasanti cleanser I got is a new favorite and is something I'd never have tried without Birchbox. What favorite item has Birchbox introduced you to?
- I'm thinking about starting a monthly manicure themed link up. Each month there would be a picked theme and people can do their own interpretation of it. Any blogger interested in maybe doing it?
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Wow, Thursday already! This week has gone by so quickly, I can't believe it. This weekend is Rose City Comic Con, and while my costume didn't get finished I'm still excited to go. Any who, like all Thursdays, I'm linking up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her weekly link up.