To do this tutorial you will need:
- Water. I used plain tap water but you can use distilled if you think you won't finish it quickly enough. My suggestion if it will take you over a few weeks to finish it then use distilled.
- Apple cider vinegar. I'm using the stuff I keep in my kitchen, no reason to go out and buy fancy vinegar unless you really want some.
- Witch Hazel.
- Tea Tree Oil. You can omit this if your skin is sensitive to it, I added it in for extra acne fighting powers.
- A jar with a lid. I'm using a wide mouth jar because they're the easiest for me to open right now.
- Cotton pads. I get these at the dollar store, but you can buy them anywhere that sells beauty or first aid items.
Step 1: Measure out 6 Tablespoons of water into your jar
Step 2: Add in 4 Tablespoons of the Witch Hazel
Step 3: Add in 2 Tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar
Step 4 (optional): Add in 10 (or less) drops of Tea Tree Oil
Step 5: Give it a good stir then start adding in your cotton pads. I add until I either run out of room or there is no more liquid sitting in the jar, whichever comes first. I still had some liquid sitting in the jar so I added some extra pads on the side since there was a bit of room there. I may add extra pads as I use them up just to make sure I don't waste any of the liquid.
And that's it. Put the lid on and store in a cool, dark place to help keep it fresh longer. The combination of ingredients should help clear up and prevent any acne you may be experiencing, while toning up your skin and refining your pores. I use them every morning and night, but you can use it as often as you like. And since you made it yourself you can customize it however you see fit.