Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Ah Thursday, we meet again. Means my work week is just about over, yay! As per my usual, today is my weekly link up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts.


My hand is doing much better, while my fingers are still pretty mangles. I never did go back and get my hand checked by a competent doctor, way to expensive. Pretty sure there's a fracture or two for sure, which isn't that big of a deal. I'll be taping my fingers for the rest of the month probably, but I should be out of my brace by this weekend I think. Thank you to everyone who get me a "get better soon" message, meant a lot to me.


I've made a few changes to the sidebar of this blog, what do you think? Hopefully it will be a bit easier to find the content you are looking for now. I tried to declutter the sidebar a bit as well, and will probably continue to update the look of the blog over the next week or two. I know I seriously need to update the archives, so that is on the top of my To Do list I promise. I'm also looking into adding a few more items to the Downloads tab, is there anything in particular you would like to see added?


Ulta has a new gift with purchase out, a cute makeup bag stuffed full of Ulta brand cosmetics. I needed some new nail polish anyways so I picked one up to review on this blog. I loved the last gift bag so I'm excited to dig in and test everything out. Expect a review to pop up this weekend for sure. As for the polish I got, I finally replaced my clear top coat (yay!!) and picked up some nice spring colors including a great Marsala shade, which is the 2015 Color of the Year according to Pantone. I have a super cute manicure planned out with some of these colors for Monday, so stay tuned for that.

And finally, the winner of my La Lune Konjac sponge giveaway is....Kellie Lee! Congratulations Kellie!

That's it for this week's Thursday Thoughts, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment