Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Another week, another Thursday! This means we are 13 days away from Christmas, which is both awesome and panic inducing! As always, I am participating in Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's Thursday Thoughts.


Christmas is right around the corner and we've only just started shopping, is anybody else super behind too? I swear one year I bought a present at 11 PM Christmas Eve. Every year I vow I'll be done well before Christmas and every year I do the same last minute scramble. Eventually I'll get it figured out, I'll probably just be 90 years old.


I've actually had a decent amount of time to read this week, so I'm almost halfway through it finally. I know I did a review on it yesterday so you guys are probably sick of hearing about it but I seriously love this book you guys. Go out and get a copy and read it yourself, you will dig it for sure. The chapter with her "sex tips" is both charming and spot on, but the one about your inner demons is still my favorite. Go read this book, I'll wait till you get back.

Before
 
12-10-2014. Quite a bit finished!

I've made really good progress on that basket of things I wanted to either finish up or make a significant dent in. All my foil packets, minus one I'm saving for my work party hairdo, are done, all the spray bottles are done, I'm ALMOST done with a few items, and I hit pan on an eyeshadow. Out of the 30 items I started with I have 16 left, so almost halfway done already! I think I'll do this twice a year, it's been a great way to focus on using stuff up and decluttering my stash a bit.


I always forget my phone sometimes "creates" stuff with my photos and this one was to good not to share. This was me testing out a certain product that will be up on the blog tomorrow (plus a giveaway!). Seriously, this is cracking me up. Also, my new phone takes really tall pictures I'm noticing.

My Birchbox should be here sometime this weekend, yay! I'm intrigued by my box, which is better than being bummed by it I guess. I got a whopping SEVEN items, which is crazy! Two are foil packs but still, that is a ridiculous amount of items and I would love that every month. 

That's it for this week, next week is a busy week so I should have more to talk about then. Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment