Friday, March 13, 2015

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

The search for the perfect foundation is one fraught with let downs, over priced messes, and concoctions that will transport your skin back to the prime acne age of 15. So when I find one that works great, looks great, doesn't break me out OR break the bank I am thanking the patron Saint of makeup. After a ridiculous amount of research I decided to try the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream next and I have never been happier with a BB Cream.


The Dream Fresh brand is lauded as one of those 8 in 1 sort of products, and I have to say it lives up to most of it. It has a built in SPF of 30, so I'm protected even on those days I forget to put sunscreen on under my makeup. My skin looked bright and slightly dewy, so even on those days I was up all night I still looked fabulous the next day. And instead of breaking me out this has hydrated my skin without making me a greasy mess. Even after sleeping in it all night (oops) it still did not cause any real breakouts, so that's a huge plus in my book. I hate makeup that breaks me out, that is the number one reason why I will through a product away. My makeup is suppose to enhance by looks, not make me want to hide my face.



Since this is a BB Cream it is not what I would call full coverage at all. I'd call it more of a light to medium coverage, but it is buildable so you can add a second layer without it looking cakey at all. And so far I think the longevity of it is pretty decent, even if I don't set it with powder it still lasts throughout my work day without slipping around or getting patchy. I have found that on non-powder days I am a bit shiny by the end of the day, but that's why they invented oil absorbing sheets.


As you can see it can be blended out nice and sheer and really helps even out skin tone. I've been using this BB Cream everyday for about two keeps now and I don't really have a single complaint yet. I'm very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy it as I run out. You can buy this BB Cream pretty much anywhere, which is another huge plus. I bought mine at Ulta for $8.99, but I've seen it at Target and Fred Meyers. If you are looking for an affordable BB Cream I highly recommend this one.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite BB Cream from the drugstore! The amount of product you get lasts a long time, and I love how natural it looks while still giving some coverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who loves it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete