Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Can you believe it is the first week of March already? February went by so quickly, though I think the weather forgot to shift over to spring. As per my usual I am linking up with Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for her Thursday Thoughts.


Seriously though, can the weather please start warming up a bit? Last night it dropped down to 24 degrees, which is well below freezing. I've gone to bed in a sweatshirt all week, my apartment is that cold. At least we don't have a ton of snow like other places so I guess I should be grateful. Anybody still snowed in?


My Project Pan blush was showing a ton of pan so I decided to smoosh it up and repan it. Now I get to hit pan all over again! Though I didn't press it down super hard so I'm noticing my blush brush is picking up more than usual. As far as the rest goes I'm a day away from being done with the eye gel that I've been working on for 100 years I swear. What beauty product takes you forever to get through?


Can I just say that getting a sample of your favorite product free with a Birchbox order is the best thing ever? The Caudalie divine oil is one of the best things ever so I am THRILLED that I got another little bottle in my mystery two pack. I have to say, for the most part I have been getting decent samples from that. The mini mirror was a little strange but I do use it so I guess it worked out. Who's received a really awesome sample from the mystery pack?

Speaking of Birchbox, the sneak peeks this month are all pretty fabulous and I would not be bummed to get one of them. Five more days will we find out what's in our box, so hopefully I will be receiving my box in the next two weeks. Don't forget you can share your box on Twitter or Facebook for 10 extra points!

Tomorrow's post is a good one, so make sure you stop by and read about my favorite Birchbox discovery of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment